Triphala is an ancient herbal & Ayurvedic product used. We can give full credence to the popular saying circulating in India, and confirm that Triphala is a true “mother” in Ayurveda.
It has three kinds of ingredients. Yes, Ayurveda is not an ingredient. It is a product and contains amla, haritaki, and baheda. In our current lifestyle, we face many problems and a healthy imbalance in daily life due to irregular digestion. A disturbed stomach and irregular digestion problems are a result of consumption of foods that do not suit us, generating toxins in our body, as a result of frequent and even common digestive problems. In today’s world, many people suffer from digestive and constipation problems.
Triphala can help in a simple way in very serious and difficult health problems, just a dose at night before bed can be a wonderful routine and not only improve digestion but also help in other health benefits.
This herbal panacea comes in powder form, capsule form, tablet form, and even juice form. It is very easy to find in online as well as offline markets. It can be used daily in the nighttime for a better morning start. Triphala is not addictive at all nor has side effects until it is used in a limited dose. If you see any negative effects on the body, immediately stop using it.
Having 1/2-2 teaspoons once or twice a day is enough. Well, the consumption dose depends on the level of digestive problem you have. For better results and effective results, you can also consult a healthcare professional. Excess consumption of Triphala might cause diarrhoea.
- If you are having Triphala churna or powder, then diluted in a glass of pre-boiled water and mix half a teaspoon of triphala powder. Stir thoroughly, set aside to warm for a few minutes, and drink it straight up, approximately an hour after dinner, before retiring to bed.
- If you are having the triphala capsules or tablets, then intake 1 capsule or tablet with lukewarm water after dinner. Yes., consume it at night to work well.
Ayurveda is currently getting popular all over the world. People choose to choose natural herbs to improve the problem. Many times some herbal remedies were used in the incorrect way and led to misinformation. The powerful effects of herbs turn into a big problem if not used in the right way. We are using triphala to treat ourselves, so keep an eye on the dose every time you use it. For better and quick results, do not overdose on the triphala supplement. Consultation with a competent specialist in Ayurveda, an authentic Ayurveda doctor.
The taste of triphala is not exactly pleasant and does not have a particularly good flavour. It contains three herbs or fruits that all taste weird. We could describe it as an odd, unappealing flavour. With the exception of one, salty, it contains all of the races and flavours described by Ayurveda. It has astringent, spicy, bitter, sour, and sweet characteristics.
Now, you are all aware of how to use and how much you should use triphala. Let’s dig into the triphala benefits you will get after eating it.
- First, a strong and healthy digestive system is provided by it. An imbalanced digestive system leads to many serious problems. It reduces constipation, stomach pain, bloating, stomach ulcer and many more.
- The vitamin C from the triphala adds a cooling effect to the stomach that also helps to get a better stomach and intestine tract.
- Triphala is a complex product that also increases the immunity in the body. All three ingredients of triphala juice make it a powerful antioxidant that protects the body by strengthening the immune system. It is a perfect immunomodulator and wards off the unwanted particles from the body.
- Triphala manages the blood pressure and supports the blood pressure regulator. Blood pressure is a serious problem that leads to problems like heart failure and many more. As per the study, triphala is able to remove plaque from blood vessels and support healthy blood pressure in the body.
- Triphala is good to promote insulin secretion which means it is very effective for diabetic patients. People who have diabetes should experience Triphala’s anti-diabetic properties. It reduces the high blood sugar level, helps to reinvigorate the pancreas and maintains the insulin in the body.
- Triphala is a powerful antioxidant product. It contains amla which has the highest concentration of antioxidants. Antioxidant particles in the body reduce oxidative stress and support a healthy body. You can reduce oxidative stress-induced diseases in the body and strengthen the immune system.
- Better oral health is also achieved by the use of triphala supplements. It improves hot and cold tolerance as well as prevents bleeding in gums. The presentence of plaque also decreases by the triphala properties.