Farmers offer a variety of life insurance options for those looking to sign up for life insurance. You can also speak with an agent to discuss your options and get an online quote directly from the Farmers website.
Types of policies offered
- Term life insurance policies allow your premiums to remain the same for a specified period of time, typically 10, 20, or 30 years. Once the tier period ends, your premium will increase. If you’re on a budget and you know expenses are coming, you may want to consider a term life insurance policy.
- Whole life insurance insures you for the rest of your life. Because of its permanence, whole life insurance offers more flexibility and you may be able to build cash value.
- Universal life insurance is more flexible than whole life insurance. It is also permanent and can build cash value.
Reasons Farmers is a Great Choice
Farmers Insurance is a great company for anyone looking for a car or home. It offers a wide variety of basic coverage options, add-ons and good discounts that many people can take advantage of.
In general, Farmers is best for those who live in the Central and Midwestern regions, where the company started and has its strongest presence. Because Farmers is known for its disaster response, it’s also a good choice for people who live in areas prone to extreme weather conditions like hurricanes and tornadoes. Farmers Mobile Claims Center travels to the scene of natural disasters to help policyholders easily file claims.
If you only need one insurance policy, Farmers premiums will not be the cheapest option available. For example, the average auto insurance policy with Farmers is $1,540 a year for comprehensive coverage. If you get an insurance quote from Farmers, be sure to shop around and get quotes from other providers.
Ratings, Reviews, Customer Satisfaction and Farmer Complaints
Farmers insurance reviews are mostly above average across the board. In particular, Farmers’ customer service is generally considered to be good. Below, we’ve included ratings from leading market researchers, including JD Power, Consumer Affairs, the Better Business Bureau (BBB), and AM Best. These companies use real customer feedback and indicators of financial strength to provide an accurate rating for Farmers insurance.
Additional Policies Offered by Farmers
Want to get those discounts for multiple policies? Farmers also offer insurance in these additional categories:
- Owners and rental properties
- Recreational (boats, ATVs)
What do I need to get a quote from Farmers?
To get an insurance quote from Farmers, go to the web page for the type of insurance you’re looking for, such as auto or renters. Fill in a data through the structure to get a statement. Or on the other hand call client care or a neighborhood specialist.
How would I document a case with Farmers?
Ranchers protection claims are not difficult to document. You can call your Farmers insurance agent or submit a form online. If you are in an area where a natural disaster, such as a hurricane or tornado, has occurred, you can visit their Mobile Claims Center. Or you can download the Farmers app to complete a claim.
Are Farmers available in my state?
The Farmers offers coverage in all states. However, policy offers and discounts may vary by location.
Business Insurance uses Quadrant Information Services to analyze rates for all zip codes and carriers in all 50 states and Washington, DC Rates quoted are based on a 40-year-old male and female driver with a clean driving record, good credit and the following full coverage limits:
- $100,000 bodily injury liability per person
- $300,000 bodily injury liability per accident
- $50,000 property damage liability per accident
- $100,000 uninsured motorist bodily injury per person
- $300,000 uninsured motorist bodily injury per accident
- $500 collision deductible
- $500 comprehensive deductible
To determine the minimum coverage limits, Aseguranzas para Negocios used minimum coverages that meet the requirements of each state. Our sample drivers own a 2018 Honda Accord, commute five days a week, and drive 12,000 miles a year.