Belgium is a European country that lies at the heart of Western Europe. If you are planning on visiting Belgium, then you will have to apply for an Indian Visa from the visa office in Belgium. This article will help you understand just how difficult it can be to get an Indian Visa for Belgium citizens!
What is an Indian Visa?
If you are a Belgian citizen, then you do not need an Indian visa to travel to India. However, if you are not a Belgian citizen and you want to visit India, then you will need to apply for an Indian visa. There are a few different ways that you can apply for an Indian visa. You can either apply online or through the embassy in your home country. The most important thing is to make sure that you follow the correct procedure for getting an Indian visa.
How to Get an Indian Visa for Belgium Citizens
There is a specific procedure that you must follow in order to obtain a visa. The process can be difficult, but if you are diligent, it can be accomplished. Here are the steps that you need to take:
- First, you will need to gather all of the required documentation. This includes your passport photo, a valid visa application form, and two passport-sized photos. You will also need to provide proof of your Belgian citizenship (a photocopy of your ID card or driver’s license).
- Next, you will need to visit the Indian embassy in Brussels or another nearby country. There, you will need to submit all of the required paperwork. You will also need to pay the application fee of USD 50.
- Once the paperwork has been completed, you will be given an appointment date for your visa interview. The interview may be conducted in person or by telephone. At the interview, you will be asked about any criminal convictions that might prevent you from entering India (if applicable).
How to Get an Indian Visa for French Citizens
Belgium is one of the Schengen countries and therefore citizens of Belgium are able to travel visa-free to many European countries. The procedure to get an Indian visa for French Citizens is quite simple and can be done by either applying online or at the Belgian embassy in India.
To apply online, you will need to visit the website of the Belgian embassy in India and fill out an application form. Once you have submitted your form and paid the applicable fees. You will receive a valid visa invitation letter which you need to bring with you when you travel to Belgium.
If you would like to apply for a visa at the Belgian embassy in India. You will need to make an appointment first. After making an appointment, you will need to submit a passport photo, application form, and payment (in Euros) to the embassy.
Benefits of a Belgian/French Visa
Belgium is a Schengen area country and enjoys visa-free travel for citizens of many other countries, including India. If you are a Belgian citizen, you can apply for an Indian visa at the Belgian embassy or consulate in your home country. The application process is straightforward and takes no more than a few weeks to complete. Here are some of the benefits of a Belgian/French visa:
- The easy visa application process, with only a few simple steps to follow
- Visa is valid for up to three months, which is enough time to explore Belgium and its fascinating culture
- Belgium has strong ties with India, making it a great place to visit if you are looking for a cultural experience as well as a tourist destination
- Belgium is home to many excellent museums, including the Musée Royal de l’Armée and the Museum of Fine Arts, both of which offer world-class exhibitions and collections.
- It is a popular destination for Indian students, making it an ideal place to study with plenty of entertainment options. With a visa that allows you to work in Belgium, you can begin planning the rest of your trip right away.
Indian visas are not available for citizens of Belgium. However, you can get a visa for any Schengen country if you have a valid passport from one of those countries. The process is the same for all Schengen countries, and it usually takes about two weeks.