Last Updated on May 18, 2022 by Maria James
There are many ways to share broadband internet connection from pc to mobile. In this blog post, we will discuss how to share your broadband internet connection in Peer Muchalla from your PC to your mobile device. This is a great way to stay connected while on the go, and can be helpful when you are traveling or working in a remote location. We will walk you through the steps necessary to set up this connection, and explain how it works. Stay connected with ease by following these simple instructions!
What you need
- A Windows PC with an internet connection
- A mobile phone or tablet with an internet connection
- The ability to connect your PC and mobile device to the same Wi-Fi network
Assuming you have a broadband Internet connection at home, there are several ways you can share that connection with other devices. One way is to use your Windows PC as a Wi-Fi hotspot.
How to set it up
Here’s how to do it:
1. First, make sure your PC is connected to the Internet. Then, open the Control Panel and go to Network and Sharing Center. In the left-hand pane, click Change adapter settings.
2. Right-click on your active Internet connection and select Properties. In the Properties window, go to the Sharing tab and check the box next to Allow other network users to connect through this computer’s Internet connection.
3. Now, open the Command Prompt and type in the following commands:
4. netsh wlan set hostednetwork mode=allow ssid=YourSSID key=YourPassword
5. Replace YourSSID with the name of your Wi-Fi network and YourPassword with the password you want to use. Once you’ve done that, type in the following command:
6. netsh wlan start hostednetwork
Your Windows PC is now acting as a Wi-Fi hotspot. To connect your mobile device to the network, open the Wi-Fi settings on your phone or tablet and look for a network with the SSID you specified earlier. Once you’ve connected, you should be able to browse the Internet on your mobile device.
Just keep in mind that this will use up your PC’s resources, so it’s not ideal for long-term use. If you need to share your Internet connection with other devices on a regular basis, you might want to consider investing in a dedicated Wi-Fi router.
Tips for a successful connection
If you’re having trouble connecting to the internet from your mobile device, there are a few things you can do to try and fix the issue. First, make sure that your computer is connected to the internet and that the connection is stable. Next, check the settings on your router to ensure that it is configured correctly. Finally, if all else fails, you can try connecting your mobile device to your computer’s internet connection using a USB cable.
Troubleshooting tips if needed
If you’re having trouble connecting to the internet from your mobile device, there are a few things you can try:
– Restart your modem and router. This will help clear any potential connection issues.
– Make sure your mobile device is within range of your modem and router. If you’re too far away, you may not be able to connect.
– Check to see if there are any outages in your area that could be affecting your service. You can check this online or by calling your service provider.
– If all else fails, you may need to reset your modem and router. This will require you to reconfigure your settings, so make sure you have all the information you need before you begin.
With these troubleshooting tips, you should be able to get your mobile device connected to the internet in no time!