Choosing for yourself different practical and multifunctional types of lighters, you should always pay attention to the type of fuel that is used in each individual model. Some people prefer simple and neat gas counterparts that are easy to refuel. And others like the gasoline variations of these products more. In addition, it is always necessary to pay attention not only to the accessory itself but also to high-quality gas or gasoline for lighters. A knick-knack filled with inappropriate or simply old gas or gasoline can fail. In this case, you will have to contact the workshop for the repair of the product.
Every consumer who wants to choose a similar product for a gift to a friend, relative or business partner should know that it cannot be cheap. Before ordering or buying bulk lighters, you should decide what kind of requirements apply to the lighter.
- Appearance: It is very important to understand the fact that expensive lighters start with a box or a beautiful and no less expensive case. In addition, a stand for a table lighter should be very interesting, made of expensive wood, stone, or metal (perhaps even precious). It can have the most unusual shapes and sizes, representing a miniature golf course, a candlestick, a wine barrel, etc. An ashtray and a small hand-held lighter will be a great addition to the table model of the product. Well, for the closest friends and important partners, you should immediately order similar universal, i.e., hand-held accessories of this type.
- Quality: It is clear that only high-quality materials are used for the manufacture of such individual items. But sometimes this is not enough. And before you buy a lighter, it should be carefully examined. The craftsmanship must be at the highest level, but accuracy and the absence of any kind of damage are prerequisites for such a purchase. The build quality can only be checked by personal inspection and use, i.e., by testing the product. The main thing is the absence of gaps between the components, ignition speed, and accuracy.
- Fuel: Lighters are divided by type of fuel: gas and gasoline. The advantage of petrol lighters is that they are refillable and regular petrol is suitable for them.
To begin with, it is worth mentioning the cost of the goods. Cost is really good and durable devices of this type do not have to be expensive. Because there are world-famous brands that offer their products to different classes of consumers. However, it is gasoline types of lighters that are considered elite, and therefore not cheap.
- Gaslighters: These are universal types of devices that are widely used both in everyday life (for a fireplace, stove, in field conditions), and directly for their intended purpose, i.e., for lighting. Similar types of lighters are good because they do not need to be refueled for a long time, they have different price markings (from penny models to premium ones), and also do not have a specific smell.
- Petrol lighters: These devices, as mentioned earlier, are more expensive than their simpler gas counterparts. They are considered elite lighters. They often have an attractive appearance, and a hinged lid, and are made of high-quality grades of metal, stone, and other materials. At the request of the owner, they are also decorated with engraving: gilding, precious stones, etc. To refuel, it is enough to buy new gasoline for lighters.
- USB lighters or spiral lighters: Finally, it is important to mention completely new lighters. Not similar to conventional models, that work without gas and gasoline. They use electricity as a source of energy and function on the principle of a car cigarette lighter. The difference lies only in the small size and practicality of the device. These lighters do not require any gas or gasoline and are charged through the USB port of a regular computer.